Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In Grief


Sad am I, in this world of darkness;
all things seem to be against me.
Tears erupt from the volcano of feelings;
crying away the largest of sadness.

Not fit for this world, thought I
feeling all weak to lift this burden.
Life suddenly became a full stop;
I couldnt come out of this puzzle.

Bound am I, to the world around;
cannot throw any one away.
Fell into the deepest ditches on the earth;
Loosing the balance on my way.

The way out couldnt be found;
there was no light on the way.
In the heights of grief am I;
only emotion that remained was to laugh.

At the end of grief, light of happiness;
could i see, praying to God almighty.
That small speck pf happiness;
makes me live along in these darkest lanes.

6 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

So much grief????
Liked the last stanza which brings with it the ray of hope....:)

Novice Writer said...

A great poem on grief..And I liked the pic as well..goes well with the lines..

BTW Hope you are happy and well:-)

bigB said...

Thank you for the caring words.....yes i am fine but once a while my positive energy goes down and i need that ray of hope....

Ananya said...

what is troubling u so much?!It brought tears to my eyes

Unknown said...

What made you so sad, sir?
Anyway, nice one...Meaningful stanzas...Loved every word...Nicely penned...

bigB said...

Thanks Netha...