Friday, September 18, 2009

Love


Don't know what's happening to me;
feel very awkward inside me.

Longing to be with you always;
walking hand in hand with you all ways.

All the sweet memories of thee;
like to dream all day free.

Ocean of love,though I'm blind;
I do see in the eyes of mind.

My heart pounce when I hear your voice;
run to you and give all choice.

Being with you at every chance;
for i don't want to miss the dance.

When I am away I always miss;
the warmth and sweetness of that little kiss.

You have become a part of my life;
wedded to me to be my wife.

7 comments:

A New Beginning said...

Thanks a beautiful poem Doctor, Keep up! :)

Novice Writer said...

To love and being loved are the best things in this world..Beautiful poem! Well done!

bigB said...

Thank you

Ananya said...

Didint realise that u loved me so much:) Guess words speak more than actions:) love u dear:)

bigB said...

love you so much Ananya....

Unknown said...

Beautiful one......Highly rhythmic.......Sorry I couldn't check this one out earlier..

bigB said...

Thank you so much Netha...I am happy your back and back with a bang...loved your'silence'