Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Missing you........


Waiting for you in this beautiful garden,
all my tears flow out to harden.
Wishing you to come to me;
as soon as the Sun could we see.

No voice could I hear from you;
Makes me upset and shiver in my shoe.
In no danger should you be;
for never has it happened like this from thee.

I realize today how much I love;
more than the heights to which fly a dove.
Words of wise truly said;
'Eyes, more precious for the blind'.

Love for you, I truly realise.
Before being blind, I've to save my eyes.
Shed your sorrows, my dear dame;
come back to me and light the flame.

The flame of love......
Missing you lots..............

8 comments:

Ananya said...

Forever here beside you,
To hold your hands and guide you,
Away from all sorrows and pain.
To be your eyes, I've promised,
And yet for whom is your heart craving?
Fly my dear, fly away to the horizon,
And search for your love.
Here forever I'll wait for you ,
Praying that may you find what your heart desires!

bigB said...

Ananya......i miss you ; even when your near me...miss the golden days....I have already found my love in you.....without you what love?

Novice Writer said...

such a sweet romantic poem..

bigB said...

Thanks novice writer

The Holy Lama said...

What's up bigB? Lost love or separated, temporary or permanent.
Please give a clue.

bigB said...

Certain things are beautiful when they are untold Holy Lama...Let the beauty of that enigma be there!

Unknown said...

Beautiful piece of work...So much is untold...May I know who you are longing for?

bigB said...

Thanks Netha...Truly i don't know...its just the feeling!