Sunday, October 4, 2009

Magic.....


Abracadabra...ShinShukhaShikkarraa
DhimDhim Thappathappa
DumDum PadaPada
Bumchikkibumbum bumpoo....

Magic....Magic....
Magic when you read this!
Tragic when you don't believe it.
It happens all around you.

Candles to be lit aside,
bangles of all colours beside.
Ambience all ready and set...

Children all so excited,
brethren well delighted.
All come and gather around me...

Round and round i swing the stick,
Sounds of amazement at the trick.
Rabbit from a hat is easy....

Laugh out loud to hearts content;
Half your sorrows on your tent.
Life is a magic, the greatest magic of all....

8 comments:

Destiny's child... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Destiny's child... said...

The first para is a lot of fun. I am sure your kids loev it too. But I didn't quite understand it. Is it the magic of life or the magic show itself? Tell me O Big B!

bigB said...

Hi Destiny's Child...a very warm welcome to my blog again....i meant the magic of life....

Unknown said...

SWEET........I got to remember my childhood when I read this poem. Please do write stories in your blog, Bibi sir.

Ananya said...

Hmm always the magician with magic up your sleeves...
look into my eyes and take away my worries with a little speck of magic
perform a spell and make me laugh like you with no worries:)

bigB said...

Hahahaha....Love you ananya...

bigB said...

Thanks Netha....I will surely write a story...

M. Reka said...

Really nice one, lovely lines :)